AUTOCAD CUSTOMER RESEARCH 51113 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- ELIGIBILITY: The “AutoCAD Customer Research 51113” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Illuminas Global and Autodesk, Inc., as well as the spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Illuminas Global, 3801 South Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 200, Austin, Texas, 78704 (“Sponsor”) on behalf of Autodesk, Inc., 111 McInnis Parkway San Rafael, CA 94903 (“Autodesk”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant warrants that he/she fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on September 27, 2021 at 8 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and ends on October 6, 2021 at 8 a.m. CDT (the “Entry Period”). Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
- HOW TO ENTER: Click on the hyperlink in the e-mail you received from Autodesk, complete the Survey form, and submit. Once you submit a completed Survey, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and e-mail address. Subsequent entries will be void.
- DRAWINGS: On or about October 13, 2021, Sponsor will select the name of the potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Sponsor’s decision as to the selection of the potential winners is final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received, but are approximately 1/150.
- REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified within approximately ten days of the drawing date. Except where prohibited, potential winners will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven days of being notified. Minors are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner is a minor in his state or province of residence, the prize will be redrawn and another potential winner selected.
- TWO (2) PRIZE(S): The selected winners will each receive one $500 Amazon gift card. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or other substitution is allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prizes will be sent within fourteen days of the Sponsor’s receipt of a properly completed Affidavit/Release from an eligible entrant. Winners are responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with a prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and Autodesk’s use of winner’s name and country of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, computer virus, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Illuminas Global, Autodesk, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
- Sweepstakes Rules and Results: To get winner details, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Illuminas 51005 Sweepstakes, Illuminas Global, 3801 South Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78704. Requests must be received by October 27, 2021.